This bike is another to attract a lot of interest since its arrival in the shop. The mainly black with white decals colour-scheme is pretty understated, but when you look at the detail and the spec you realise what a special piece of kit this bike really is.
- FACT IS 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle with dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts.
- Specialized/FOX FlowControl Mini Brain shock with AUTOSAG, inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel, new Solo Air spring and rebound adjust.
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset 29er-specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
- Magura MTS hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts.
Full spec and lots more on the bike on the Specialized website, but why not drop into the shop and have a look at it in the flesh?