At Pedalsport we passionate about bikes. No matter what your cycling aspirations, we have the right bike for you. Based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, our shop offers a friendly environment in which to choose your next bike, garment or accessory. As cycling enthusiasts and cyclists ourselves, we pride ourselves on our experience, knowledge and customer care.
NEW! Tidy Friday – bargains from down the back of the Pedalsport sofa. Starting off with some half price branded saddles and some £10 bargain second hand and replacement saddles!
- Giant’s top of the range 2016 TCX Advanced Pro 1 Cyclo-Cross bikes
- 2015 Giant Defy Clearance Sale – range of sizes & specs available
- 2015 Specialized Allez Clearance Sale – various sizes and specifications
- Specialized Ruze Expert 6Fattie, women’s fat tyre 27.5 inch hardtail mountain bike
- Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650b – high-spec full-sus all-rounder
- Roubaix SL4 Comp UDi2 – classy new road bike from Specialized
- Giant Defy & Giant TCX 2016 models – new season colours and spec
- Spokesman Clothing – new high-spec cycling clothing brand
Bike & Frame Clearance Sale: NEW! Big reductions on a range of new bikes, frames and trainers, plus a selection of outstanding second hand bikes.
- Cyclo-Cross Bikes
- Tacx Trainer – half price sale
- New Road & Commuter Bikes
- New Mountain Bikes
- New Children’s Bikes
- Second Hand Bikes
- New & 2nd Hand Frames
- Workshop & Servicing: Industry-leading servicing, warranty and fitting services available from our Bike Workshop means we’ll soon be your favourite bike shop!
- Bikes We Stock: Mountain, Road, Commuter, Hybrid and Children’s bikes, from Giant, Specialized, Frog, Cannondale and Ridley, all leading brand names in cycling!
- Bike Box Hire: If you’re taking your bike abroad, why not hire one of our tough bike boxes to keep it safe and secure during the journey?
Pedalsport Club: Did you know we even have our own cycling club, with well over 200 members and regular training and skills sessions for all ages and abilities? Full details of the latest sessions are always on the club website.